Thursday, July 28, 2011

Here I Am!


Did you think I was hiding? I just realized how absent I have been.
Here is what is new:
  • I lost 5.4 lbs during surgery weeks (2 weeks) but had a rough time mentally- I will blog about my new "swaddling" theory soon.
  • I am currently down a total of 24.4 pounds
  • I passed the 1/3 mark (my goal is currently 69 lbs total, so passing 23 lbs was a milestone)
  • My BMI has officially dropped below the Obese level, which feels awesome

So I am feeling great about the progress, but a bit nervous about going on vacation next week. My dietitian and I went over some more (and better) ideas for backpacking, and some thoughts on how to stay on track as I am on vacation. Also, much of the food that can go backpacking is crazy high in sodium, so I need to be ready for a few lbs of water weight and not freak out.

My goal for my 10 days of vacation is to stay the same (as far as weight). I'd love to lose, and don't plan on going off my eating plan at all, but with the sodium and being outside my regular environment I want to be careful about setting my expectations too high.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment