Thursday, June 2, 2011

Welcome to my blog. I'm not a writer, and I don't play one on TV. But I am an average gal who is about to undergo a huge transformation. The fat and lazy party is over, it's time to lose weight AND get in shape.

After 7 years of counting calories, or points, and/or dining on small frozen boxed lunches, eating pots of cabbagey soups and starting (then quitting) every exercise regime known to man, I am getting help. From these guys at 20/20 Lifestyles. I've seen this program work on others. It's very structured and very supportive, it includes a dietician, personal trainer, doctor, lifestyle coach, and you all working together to change your habits and your life.

Now I won't be sharing any top secret voodoo (if they have any) because yesterday when I joined I signed a sheet of paper with a lot of small print. That said, if you want to hear some scientific interesting stuff about how the program works, attend one of their seminars. I went and thought they'd try to sell me something but I actually learned some stuff. In fact, Dr Mark (founder) even says he'll tell you everything they're going to do so you can do it on your own. On my own hasn't worked for me, so I signed up for the full program.

I will share the changes I make, how they go and the ups and downs of my journey. I am sure to have lots of both. More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment