Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A "right now" List

Here's a list of things that are motivating me right now:

  • No more large lady sizes. You know how awesome it feels to know that I can't even shop at Lane Bryant anymore? Not won't, but CAN'T! Sorry, Lane, but there's no better feeling than leaving you behind.
  • Way more energy- it's amazing. I stay much busier because I don't feel sick and tired all the time.
  • Speaking of sick, I get sick way less often.
  • New goals- next goal: learn to knit. I started this a few years ago but now that I
    need my hands busy more often, it's a perfect time.
  • Not so camera shy- I can just snap a picture now and not immediately detest it.
    Changed my driver's license- it had expired. You know how amazing it is to have them
    take 40 pounds OFF the weight they show on the license? Feels great!
  • Ready for another 5k- this time we're doing the Resolution Run which ends in (yes IN) the waters of Lake Washington, the Polar Bear Dip. Crazy fun.

Sometimes I just jot down a few things to remind myself to keep on keepin' on....

No comments:

Post a Comment