Wednesday, November 16, 2011

20 Week Check In- Scorecard

Not sure why, but Blogger doesn't want to let me edit old posts (grrrr) so here I am dropping a new blog post in just so I can talk about bloodwork. And inches. And BP- oh my :)
Inches

I have lost 21.75 inches. A few examples:

  • I've lost 4.75 inches off my waist
  • 4.5 inches off my hips
  • 1 inch off my neck.
  • 4 inches off my bust

Blood Pressure

  • My blood pressure was 151/104 to start with. And I was on blood pressure prescription medication at the time. Yikes.
  • At 20 weeks it's 119/81. Much better, and I've been off the medication for months. My BP goal is 110/70...
Blood Test
  • Cholesterol - went from 238-154
  • HDL - went from 52 to 54 (this is the good one- think Happy DL- so we want it to go up)
  • LDL - went from 141 to 88

So I am feeling pretty good. No, not just about these numbers (though I did consider getting a t-shirt with them on it to show them off) but I really FEEL GOOD. I got so used to being sick and tired and going to the doctor constantly trying to determine what was wrong, it feels good to feel great. Not to sound like a commercial but as Thanksgiving approaches I am thankful for 20/20 every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment