Friday, November 4, 2011

Feelin Groovy

Not sure Groovy is the right word, but I am back in the groove. Positive self-talk, working the program the way I know it works and trucking along. My weigh in today was much better than I expected- I removed the 1.4 lbs I was up last week. (if you recall, I had been sick and probably had some water weight).

I am guessing that this week I maintained (considering how off track I was until Tues) and the water/whatever from being sick left. Either way, I am back to 6.6 lbs away from a BMI of 25, and that's my goal by the end of Thanksgiving week. I feel really positive about this goal, it will put me at a place where I have just 20 lbs to lose total.

Next week I am only with Woodstock for two training sessions instead of 3, so I am going to try my first Class- it's a cardio circuit class. I'm nervous but excited about it. If I see Woodstock or the Eagle Guru or SkinnyBuns walk by the room (all windows to the main gym) I am afraid I am going to be tempted to scream "LOOK AT ME, I AM DOING IT!!"

Which makes me think of this:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a great blog. I'm in week 3 and doing well-but your posts hit a lot on some personal fears I have too. Oh and ur really funny ;)

    ReplyDelete