Monday, November 21, 2011

Orange you glad you like Carrots?

"One man, aged 40, from UK, had started to eat carrots when he stopped smoking. He ate more than five bunches of them per day (but nobody says how many there were in each bunch). He said that when he was not eating carrots, he thought about them all the time."
Thinking about carrots is not a big issue for me, but I do eat a lot of baby carrots, and now hands are orange. No joke.
I tried to deny it- my husband noticed first and I denied it. "I don't eat that many!" I howled, afraid he'd try to step between me and the baby carrots. He patiently just shook his head. I'm happier and healthier, maybe it's worth being orange.
But today I showed Woodstock and she agreed, they're orange. We laughed so hard. She had another client who had orange hands after lots of carrots and some pumpkin...
Ahhh, so this is where the pumpkin soup comes in? I have no idea, but maybe it was all the carrots and the pumpkin soup that tipped me over the edge of paleness (into the orange). Sounds like it's time for me to determine what a healthy serving of carrots is, and how many I can get away with before I glow.

No comments:

Post a Comment