Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stepping through the Philippines

My fitbit charges, and my account recognizes it, but it swears I have no steps. NO STEPS?! You're talking to the lady who was marching outside the bathroom on the plane to get steps, buddy. I need to get this fixed. So I'll log my steps here for the trip to make it easier. So I'll be popping back in to update it. Update: steps are fixed, now I can track.

  • Saturday- 6,000 steps (a bit over actually) and then 16 hours of flight.
    • from Saturday at 7 am- landing in Korea middle of the night and heading to Manila.
  • Sunday- 4835 total.
    • from Sunday 10 pm when I arrived to Monday when I crashed to go to bed about 1 pm. It includes my trip to the Zoo.
    • of note- this was the "lost day" when I crossed the international dateline and but got another good steps in (2500 at airport and on way to hotel). 
  • Monday - 7,811 steps
    • from Monday at 7 pm and when I crashed into bed at noon on Tuesday. Ate WAY too much junk so glad to have done okay on steps.
    • Fitbit did not track my sleep from its nest in my hair yesterday, going to try it on my shorts when I sleep now.
  • Tuesday 8037
    • mall walking really helps- so many interesting stores at the MegaMall I could walk for days.
  • Wednesday 2560
    • This wasn't a great day for steps, but it was amazing for sleep. I got home from work and slept like mad.
    • failed at logging sleep - used a pony tail holder to try to  keep it on my wrist but it didn't work.
  • Thursday 7540
    • did a lot of mall walking, treated myself to a massage (60 min for $15!) and walked walked walked some more

No comments:

Post a Comment