Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Clearly, I was overserved.

Growing up my older brothers had friends who were like family, they were always around. One, who was notorious for overimbing would often say "Clearly, I was overserved".

This past year, I have been overserved. By myself. Actually, it started last January when I got injured. Very slowwwwly I began to regain and get out of shape. I can say without hesitation that it is a LOT less fun to gain than to lose.

Losing:
  • hey, this is easier!
  • hey, that fits better!
  • hey, I can do that!
Gaining:
  • this is harder
  • this sucks
  • I can't fit into that
  • I can't do that

So I am going back to losing, it was a lot more fun.

Why now, you ask? Why are you blogging again dear Trashy? Why not continue to hide from your blog and your butt like you have been?

Because of Skinnybuns and Woodstock. For one, Skinnybuns has lost her mind and is planning a 100k trek in England. AND she started blogging. See her blog here, she's posting her goals (with numbers, brave girl) and progress and things she's grateful for. I am going to start posting stuff I am grateful for (as soon as I think of something).

Here is Skinnybuns blog: www.trekkingligers.com

and Eagle Guru is trekking with her, I believe. I admit, if I were rich and famous I'd go along just to carry their water bottles, those brave souls. Or maybe to cheer for them (another time I shall confess to my constant need to cheer for people and things).

So she has inspired me. Also, I got a package of workouts with Woodstock who will NEVER let me forget that me and my chubbiness are never, ever, ever EVER getting back together (to quote Taylor Swift) because I have done this before and I will do it again.

And I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment